viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

Glasses? Or no glasses ??

Hi people is being forever since i posted, but here i am and i have something super cool to share with you guys.
this is my first review on something sent to me !! so here it is hope u all enjoy it :)
Firmoo (www.firmoo.com) is super popular on fashionable glasses and glasses with prescription at a low price.  Vision and Fashion the Frugal Way is the ultimate goal of Firmoo, so it has always committed itself to providing customers with high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices and that we  like it , like it !!.  Firmoo launched a program offering free eyewear to first-time buyers in order to make more people try Firmoo’s quality products & excellent service. Plus, it’s easy to get your free eyewear, and the delivery is pretty fast! Want to have a try? Just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html to get your FREE pair! 

NOW!!
I know u all wanna know more about my look so i took pictures with and without glasses, i got inspired by Carly (www.carlibybel.com) she made this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEFMf3OsjcA) its 3 different looks for new year's eve, the one i did is the last one and the one she's wearing at the begging of her video, so i did this with my elf palette and my fitme set.



BTW I REALLY LOVE THE COLLAR OF MY DRESSS, AND MY HAIR IS OMBRÉ RED NOW!!
 PS: ive beeing thinking about doing The best of 2012 tag dont know if u guys will like to read it but i will love to take pretty pictures and show u all the thing that made me happy to eat to read to hear and to watch so let me know in a comment below if u guys would like me to do that :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Love the frames!

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think sometimes glasses add more characters to the look.. i like the collar of your shirt too! its so pretty! :)

    ResponderEliminar